What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at several locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Colonel Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Case Kitchen.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any EKU Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeThis options adds the ultimate convenience with allowing the user to exchange meals, intended for Case Kitchen, for preset combos at Chick-fil-A, Moe’s, Panda Express, Steak n Shake, Stratton Cafe and Subway. This extends the life of student flex dollars and adds the potential for greater variety and use in retail locations. VIP meal exchange is available to users after Case Kitchen closes at 8:00pm for franchise locations and during set meal periods at Stratton Cafe.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
To-go meals: To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls. This program allows you to eat Piper Dining Hall on the go and enjoy your food on any schedule. Fill your container from Seiler Commons and take your meal to-go. You can then return that dirty container on your next visit and receive a new, clean container for another to-go meal!!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On EKUDirect
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the business office.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars.